Monday, November 15, 2010

Emotional Eating

The bitch I like to call emotional eating, is fighting to break free today. But I will be strong, and won't give in to her demands. Hard though, sitting here, wondering why I'm even bothering trying to become healthier. Hubby seems to be missing a pack of potato chips. I haven't touched them, didn't even know he had them actually. But of course because a 5 and 7 year old are denying it, so it must have been me. So if I do the right thing, I still get accused for doing the wrong thing. So tempting to just do the wrong thing, not worry about my health, as I don't seem to get any credit for doing a good job.

So needless to say, today has been tough. It hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great either. Was going to get to RPM tonight, after waking with a really sore throat, and nearly falling asleep throughout class during the day, didn't think it would be a great idea. Tomorrow will go for a walk when I get home from school though. Start with baby steps.

 Just having some roasted capsicum and tomato soup tonight, don't feel like much else. Already made up a garlic, ginger and chicken stir-fry for lunch tomorrow and will think about tea in the morning. Breakfast will be my all new favourite recipe. Protein powder, mixed with a cup of skim milk, handful of berries, or a banana and 1/4 cup of oats, whiz up in blender. Tastes sensational too, almost like porridge, but much tastier.

Okay time for a green tea, and fight off this bitch ;-)



Mel

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment