Sunday, August 29, 2010

Great day

Have had an awesome day. Cooked sausage rolls, banana cake and choc chip cookies for the family. And resisted it all. In fact had a great day of food and drink. For the first time in weeks, I've had more than  a sip of water. Lost count, but would've been at least 2 litres of water. I did have a couple more coffee's than usual though. That was mainly because I forgot to take my green tea bags to work. Must remember them this week. Also got quite a bit of housework done before I went to work.

Have started on my protein shakes, and hydroxy cuts again. Will go to gym after school tomorrow. Probably just some more cardio. Am hanging out for the 12WBT, to start officially, can't wait to see what torture, I mean programs Michelle has planned for us. Feeling really positive right now, and feel like I can and will achieve anything over the next 12 weeks.

Well should think about heading to bed, big day of school tomorrow. This is one thing I need to work on, getting to bed at an reasonable hour. And not try to do everything all at once.

Mel

xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day to me. Well done on resisting all the temptations! Love your blog & look forward to the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete