Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New dreams.....New beginnings

The time has come to face facts. I'm no longer 65kg, nor do I remotely look like I weigh 65kg. That eating a bag of chips each day, on top of the countless chocolate bars and the bottles of wine, is not going to assist with a healthy lifestyle. So I'm going to join in with Michelle Bridges 12WBT. I need a challenge, I need a push and most of all I need some support.

So from today this is the start of a new healthy lifestyle. One where I put myself first and get my love of the gym back again.

So guess a little about me, I'm Mel, mum to 2, wife to 1. I'm currently studying my Cert III in Aged Care and am hoping to go onto my Bach of nursing next year. I'm working in a local aged care facility, between going to school 3 days a week and running around after the family. So very busy around here.

Off to get this dream started!!!



Mel

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment