Monday, September 6, 2010

Commitments

My commitment is to stay focused on the program, not to run away when it gets all too hard and to get the newer, healthier, better model of myself out of hiding. And I’m committed to do the work to get there!


This is my commitment and promise, for not only the next 12 weeks, but for the rest of my life. Had a complete meltdown over the weekend. Best thing I did though, it has really refocused me, and made me finally realise that I need to do something, not only about my weight, but my entire life. I really am not happy with the person that I've become. I know I can be better and achieve more than what I am at the moment. So I'm shouting it to the world my commitment to Michelle, the 12 WBT, and my fellow challengers.

So started today fresh, put the last couple of days behind me, got up, dusted myself off and got on with it. Diet has been pretty good today. Did a 45 min cardio workout. Best bit, is I suffered through 10 min on the x trainer. I hate the x trainer, I try to avoid it at all costs. Not tonight, did 10 mins and felt great for doing it. So pump class tomorrow night, looking forward to doing it again. Haven't been to a class for over a year now.  Can't wait to get back again though.

Well homework is calling out to me, as well as a nice hot shower.


Mel

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment