Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why oh why

Why can't I have just one day, that's right just one, in fact I'd be happy with just a couple of hours, of no whingeing, crying, back chatting, fighting. moaning, groaning, complaining. And that's from the kids and the hubby. It's TTOM, and I feel bloated, have a headache, cramps, feel like shit. Worked til 10 last night, working again tonight til 9, and all I want to do is just chill for the day. But no, seems my family have lost all concept of that these days. Have been eating like shit the last couple of days, water hasn't even had a look in.

Can't wait for another week until the 12WBT starts, will be able to get some menu plans in my hot little hands and stay a little more focused. That is my biggest downfall is not always making the time to plan what I'm having to eat. I would like to do it the night before, but with working til 9 and 10 the last 3 nights, it's just so hard too. Which of course is just another excuse.

I am staying positive though, I know that I can do this and I will do this. This is just another little bump in the road, that I will be able to get over. Just hard when the family doesn't seem to help much. Tired of cooking the same meals over and over and having people complain about what's dished out to them. Well they better get used to a completely new lifestyle quick smart. No more giving into individual demands, you don't like it, you cook it yourself, is going to be my new motto.

Well must go think about jumping in the shower and getting ready for work. Thank goodness it's only a 4.5 hour shift tonight, don't think I could cope with much more than that.

Mel

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment