Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kick off!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's the eve of the big kick off to the official challenge. Feeling nervous, excited, scared, excited, not sure and did I mention excited!!! My head isn't quite in the place it was a couple of weeks ago. Feeling better now though with having the menu plans and exercise programs to work with. Feels like I will be able to cope with the diet and exercise much better. Instead of trying to work it out myself. So did a big shop, fridge is full, pantry is full and gym gear ready.

Need to sit down tonight and do my measurements, take a piccie, talking of which hope DH hasn't thrown out the paper. Not sure if I really want to know what my measurements are. It's a starting point, the starting point of my new healthy life. The old Mel will go and a more happier improved model is waiting there, ready to shine.

Had another good shift today. Buddied up in the dementia unit today. Loved it, they were all so sweet and lovely. But apparently I caught them on a good day lol. Now am thinking of heading towards psycho-geriatric nursing. I've always enjoyed working with the dementia patients.

So ready for day 1, planning on doing a RPM session tomorrow night. And just surviving the first official day of school holidays. So will be a real test tomorrow.

Mel

xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Mel... bring on round 3, I know that I am looking forward to the challenge & I think you are too!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new boots, they are a great incentive to loose a few cms and kick some goals!
    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks S, I know I can't wait til I can wear them, just wait til they fit. I think the whole world is going to hear about it lol.

    Yes you're right, bring on tomorrow!!!!!!!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete